Available for hire in Los Angeles
and the surrounding areas.

"There is no future in any job. The future lies in the man who holds the job."          - George Crane

Friday, May 1, 2015

Time to Add Some More Content

Just in case someone has been checking up on this blog (besides me, that is) and have noticed a complete lack of recent posts, it's because I've been concentrating on making the blog and feedback form look as good as I can. Unfortunately, that has left almost no time for writing, but that should change as the blog pretty much looks as good as I can get it at the moment. So here are a few near future plans:
1) Set up a static page to show the CSS and HTML code that I've added in case anyone is interested;
2) Add a static page giving credit to those who have helped me with said codes;
3) Maybe add a few more gadgets, such as a tag cloud, Los Angeles weather, and Los Angeles time;
4) write about jobs I've held and for which I've applied or will apply for;
5) give reasons why I think a potential employer should want to hire me, such as job experience and work ethic;
6) write about general work topics that I might find of interest; and,
7) find ways to promote my blog and make contact with potential employers.

Thanks for reading, hope to see you around, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.